1. Why do we keep some of your information?
TUCO Tec products and services are web based; because of this they may require the use of first and last names, email, billing contact information, or a Google account as a login. Therefore, at a minimum, we may require such necessary information in order to establish your account with us.
2. Do we access, use, store, users data?Personal Information: We collect personal information from users including first and last names, a Google email address and passwords to be used as a login. When a user registers online for our products and services, TUCO Tec will take steps to verify the email address supplied to us to ensure it is accurate.
TUCO Tec products and services require us to collect billing and payment information via one of our payment processing partners such as PayPal. Your email address may be used to send you periodic product newsletters, offers and usage tips from TUCO Tec. You can opt out of promotional emails at any time, but you may still receive communications such as receipts, confirmation emails and customer service updates that are considered necessary to provide our products and services to you. We use the information collected to deliver services, update our records, communicate with you about products and services, and generally maintain your accounts with us.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you products and services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Information: Information that is collected by our products and services is considered confidential. Business Information includes data entered by the user, documents, files, configuration settings and any other business information stored by TUCO Tec.
TUCO Tec does not rent, sell, trade or disclose our users business information to third parties.
Session Records: To maintain our quality of service and to assist in the analysis of the performance of our products or services, we may also gather data on connection information. The gathered information is used only to ensure the highest quality experience possible when using TUCO Tec products.
Security Information: TUCO Tec also collects certain standard information about your computer for security and identification purposes. This information may include: IP addresses, domain names, access times, cookies and other unique identifying information of machines that use our products or services. This information is used for the operation of the service, to identify and protect our customers and to control unauthorized use or abuse of our services.
We take user privacy and security very seriously. All information is encrypted during transmission and is stored securely within our servers.
Access to Systems and Hosting :
Web Analytics: We continuously improve our websites and utilize different web analytic tools to help us do so. We are interested in how visitors use our websites, what they like and dislike, and where they have problems. We also use web analytic tools on our mobile applications to help gather non-personally identifiable data about download and application usage. In our use of web analytics, we do collect GeoLocation data, but it is only on an aggregate basis and not tied to any individual.
The web beacons used in connection with our web analytics services do not share any personally identifiable information about our website and application visitors with third parties.
Our tools may gather data such as what browser a person uses, what operating systems are used, what is downloaded, and what content, products and services are reviewed when visiting or registering for services at one of our websites or mobile applications.
This information is used solely to assist TUCO Tec in maintaining a more effective and useful website for our customers. We track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our site but we do not correlate this information with personally identifiable data about individual users. We track domain names and browser types. Such information will not be passed to third parties without your prior consent unless where required by applicable law.
3. With whom does TUCO Tec share the information?
Ensuring your privacy is important to us. We do not sell, trade or rent your
personal information to third parties. TUCO Tec products and services by necessity
require us to provide some of your information to third parties for the payment
gateway such as PayPal.
4. TUCO Tec Data Retention PolicyTUCO Tec currently retains all user’s data while you are user of TUCO Tec online services. We keep your personal data for a period of 12 months after you stop using our products. You can request an immediate deletion of all your data by contacting us at: TUCO Tec LLC
5345 Arapahoe, Suite 7
Boulder, Colorado, USA 80303 or Support@val-now.com
5. Data BreachesWe will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
6. Business information usage by TUCO Tec applicationsWe store all information related to your subscription, users invited in your account, payment information as well as the business data.
Reports generated are also stored on our side and available to you from the applications.
7. Payment information & ConfidentialityWe use a leading cloud-based payment gateway: PayPal for online sales and credit card payments. We do not see, store and never have access to user's’ credit card information. TUCO Tec does not rent, sell, trade or disclose user’s payment information to third parties.
June 1 ,2020